I Have Never Been In a Class Like This


This is the last day for me here at IAT Summer School and I want to say that I had a very good experience. I am from Al Hayer and my name is Mansour Harran. I am a student in grade seven. I have decided to join the toolkit for Academic Success program after I heard about it from my cousin. We don’t practice speaking at our regular school so I want it to speak more. I think I made the right decision when I joined this class with Ahmed Moustafa. We did everything in English. I have never been to a class like this. At the beginning it was difficult but after some time I have found it very exciting. I can speak freely now without being afraid of making mistakes. In my other school we did not do that. The teachers spoke to us in Arabic but Ahmed Moustafa was very serious about that. He wanted every student to use English only inside Summer School. I never thought that I could play Chess in English but I did. It is very hard for me to know that I have to leave Summer School tomorrow. I promise to be here next year to have fun and learn at the same time.

Mansour Harran
Toolkit one