I am sure I want to study at the IAT next year

My name is saeed Salem. I am 14 years old. I am in grade 9. I am from the UAE. I live in Al Ain. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My favorite hobbies are football and swimming. My father is a policeman. I want to be a policeman because to serve my country. Until last year I was at Al Tafawq model school, and now I will study at the  Institute of Applied Technology. Usually I go to cinema to watch action  movies which I like very much. I like to use computers and surf the web to search for information. My favorite subject is a Maths, because it is easy to understand. In me free time, I often play xpox360. My favorite meal is the chicken sandwich. I am happy because I am at IAT Al Ain . I wanted to see IAT during the Summer. Now I am sure I want to study here.

Saeed Salem