I Have Learned More English at Summer Challenge


I am proud to say that I attended Ahmed Moustafa’s Class at IAT Summer School. I am not a student at the IAT but my brother is. The IAT has sent him to Australia for a Summer Course. Toolkit for Academic Success was everything I was looking for. I found myself in front of the Camera singing and acting in English. I learned at Summer School that an English class is fun. We played Monopoly, Chess, Scrabble, World safari and treasure hunt in English. We visited nearby cities, museums and parks. The magic word is that we have to speak English all the time. At last it worked and now I am more comfortable when I speak. I have learned more English than I learned at School. I encourage all students to join Summer School next year. Thanks to Ahmed Moustafa for this great class.

Ali Harran
Toolkit One