Summer School is Back


My name is Rashid. I am 15 years old. I am in grade nine .My school ALTafaweq model school .My favorite hobby is riding horses in Al-Ain horses club .I live in Al-Ain . My favorite sport is football. In the future I want to be a pilot. My favorite meal is fish. I love watching TV .I live in Al Ain.     My father is 35 years old and he is an army officer. My mother work in ADNOC. She is a manager. I have one brother older than me. He is 17 years old he is a student at the Institute of Applied Technology in grade 10. I have two other brothers one of them is in grade seven and the other is in grade three. My sister in grade one. I joined IAT Summer School because I feel it can help my future. It is both fun and learning. After I saw IAT from the inside now I want to come and be an IAT student like my brother. The teachers are friendly and professional and the administrators are very helpful.

Rashid Al Shebli